We hope that you enjoyed our Fall issue of Child and Youth News, available on our website. We are proud to announce that we are working on the Winter Issue, scheduled for distribution in early March.
As usual, for this issue, consider submitting information/short write-ups/suggestions including but not limited to the following categories:
- Accomplishments (Promotions, awards, updates)
- Announcements (Upcoming conferences/opportunities for funding/publishing, job announcements)
- Current Events (Issues affecting children and youth across the globe)
- Publications (Suggestions for book reviews in upcoming issues)
- Features (Excellent centers, websites, leaders in research on children and youth)
HOW TO SUBMIT: We are publishing both a website and the newsletter. Please make all formal submissions to the Newsletter Editor, Sarah Ovink, at smovink (at) ucdavis.edu. Newsletter content may be published on the website prior to its publication in the newsletter. The deadline for submissions to the Winter Newsletter is February 24th. Any submissions received after that date will be forwarded to the Spring newsletter. As usual, all appropriate submissions will also be posted on our section website as well as on our new Facebook page.
If you have questions for us please contact the Publications Chair, Elizabeth Vaquera, at evaquera (at) usf.edu.
We look forward to working with you in making our third year of the revived Child and Youth News a success! Thank you!
The Section Publication Committee
Section on Children and Youth